At Truemark, we love crafting great quality code without losing sight on the importance of business idea validation. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we’re always looking for bright new people and personalities to join our family.
We are currently looking for ROR Engineer. You will gain real-world experience working as a member of one of our development teams.
- Analysis, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of projects with minimal supervision.
- Write modular, reusable, and top quality code, code reviews, and implementation of best practices.
- Create and maintain technical documentation. Share knowledge within the team andactively participate in the code review process.
- Involve in Continuous research and learning; discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Software development.
- Demonstrable experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails.
- Experienced with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands-on experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications.
- Salary based on skills and qualifications (15k - 40k)
- Annual leave and sick leave as per labor laws